Spring Clean You “Digital Home” with Office 365 Home Premium & Giveaway!
Last night I woke up at about 3:51am and couldn’t go back to sleep. What weighed heavy on my mind was the need to declutter and dejunk my life. I opened my ‘to file’ basket the other day and didn’t realize I hadn’t filed anything in over a year – where does the time go! Spring is always a great time to reevaluate, organize, and I’m glad that Microsoft Office 365 is here to support me.
Sure we all may think of dejunking our cabinets or fridge (maybe ‘friends’), but in such a digital world we can’t forget the importance of dejunking our computer and technology.
On my computer I have tonssss of music files, documents from college, blog posts, and pictures, and pictures, and pictures! I won’t even begin to tell you what my desktop looks like! It’s easy to forget about organizing your digital world, but once you do…life will never be the same!
To assist in spring cleaning your digital home, Office 365 Premium has a variety of features to keep you organized and uncluttered. The fact that I can organize from anywhere has been such a lifesaver. I’m forever snapping photos of my daughter, and now I can access them not only from my home computer. I am currently filling out a summer camp application, and was easily able to access my photos through SkyDrive – what a great feature!
I often wake up (as I did last night) in the middle of the night with my brain churning, worrying, but also pondering new ideas, and new ideas for work or my blog. I no longer write on a post-it note next to my bed. With the help of OneNote I can rest assure that all of my random thoughts and ideas are safe all together for me to access.
Since my daughter started school a few years ago, my schedule has become more and more full with school activities, birthdays, and play-dates It gets so hard keeping it all straight. So now every event – big or small – goes into my Outlook calendar, and I can color code my engagements differently from school events, so it really helps me stay organized.
These are just a few of the ways Microsoft Office 365 has made me a more organized Mom, blogger, and employee! There are plenty more features that I know you’ll love, below are what you get when you purchase:
What it Includes:
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices
Amazing, right? And it’s affordable! At just $99.99 for an annual subscription you’ll get access to all the above, and the peace of mind that Office 365 is keeping things together for you! With Office 365 you get your information where and when you want it – access is just at your fingertips! Being that its subscription based you have the flexibility to use just one license for your home on up to five devices! Purchase Office 265 at a Microsoft retail store or at Office.com today!
Because I know how this software will change your life, I’m offering up a chance to clean up your digital life!
How do you organize your digital home?
Tiny URL for this post: