This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of Macy’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
It’s been a glorious summer and it is sad to think that the sunniest season of the year will soon come to a close for 2016. Luckily, with Macy’s you can be sure to close out summer in a truly rad way and ensure every member of your family is prepared with all their favorite back to school must-haves!
I appreciate stores and events that are family focused, and year after year Macy’s hosts themed events all over the country engaging that will be sure to engage even the smallest members of your family! This summer they are back with a fun way to celebrate the summer season and autumn upon us – “Get Back, Throw Back” is the theme of a series of events at select Macy’s stores that incorporate makeovers, music, treats, photo opps and prizes! Back to school shopping for many of us (me very much included) can be a drag. Now that my daughter likes to try on at least 5,129 outfits when we shop, it often makes for a looong and exhausting shopping trip. Macy’s wants to change your in-store shopping experience with a shopping party where parents and kids all leave happy! You can literally shop and party…not sure anything beats that! And if you spend more than $35 in the Macy’s mstylelab you’ll receive a 90s-inspired gift!
Find a free Macy’s event near you!
- Macy’s Boca (Boca Raton, FL) – Aug. 6th, 2pm
- Macy’s Miami International (Miami, FL) – Aug. 6th, 2pm
- Macy’s Galleria (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) – Aug. 6th, 2pm
- Macy’s West County (St. Louis, MO) – Aug. 6th, 2pm
- Macy’s Castleton (Indianapolis, IN) – Aug.6th, 1pm
- Macy’s Easton (Columbus, OH) – Aug. 13th, 2pm
- Macy’s Concord Sun Valley (Concord, CA) – Aug. 13th, 2pm
- Macy’s Clackamas (Portland, OR) – Aug. 13th, 2pm
- Macy’s La Plaza Americas (Puerto Rico) – Aug. 13th
- Macy’s Ross Park (Pittsburgh, PA) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) – Aug. 20th, 3pm
- Macy’s Burlington (Burlington, MA) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Walden Galleria (Cheektowanga, NY) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Willowbrook (Houston, TX) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy’s Florida Mall (Orlando, FL) – Aug. 27th, 1pm
- Macy’s Northpark Center (Dallas, TX) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy’s Wellington (Wellington, FL) – Aug. 27th
- Macy’s Arden Fair (Sacramento, CA) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
Event subject to change or cancellation.
Happy back to school!!!