Find Edible Arrangements’ ‘Summer Strawberry!’
During the summer months my daughter and I crave lighter refreshing treats. Lately we have been on a fruit kick, devouring a pineapple at least once a week! I really enjoy Edible Arrangements for many reasons. One: I don’t have to cut fruit! Listen, it can be time consuming, especially with those pineapples! Two: Who doesn’t love food on a stick? Three: Chocolate covered strawberries. Need I say more?!
This summer Edible Arrangements in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire stores will be offering a scavenger hunt to figure out which store their ‘Summer Strawberry’ is visiting! I swear in another life I was a kick-ass detective, so I love these kinds of challenges! Throughout four consecutive Wednesdays from August 15 – September 5 clues will be given to figure out where the ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be making a special appearance!
Free Fruit and Fun!
Anyone who correctly deciphers the clues and finds ‘Summer Strawberry’ at the Edible Arrangements location within the designated 2-hour time period will receive free samples of smoothies, dipped fruit or fresh fruit salad. Want to win prizes? Comment below with the correct address/ store location where you found ‘Summer Strawberry’ OR email a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be entered to win the grand prize, a $200 Amazon gift card or one of 4 arrangements Doing both will get you two entries! If you are on Twitter and follow @DoFruitNE, and tweet a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ with a caption that includes the hashtag #ILoveFruit and you’ll get an additional entry. That’s 3 chances to win pretty awesome prizes!
Live too far from the selected store?
If you correctly decipher the clues but cannot make it to the selected location, you can still enter the contest by commenting the address/ store location of ‘Summer Strawberry’ on this blog post. Better yet, you can visit YOUR local Edible Arrangements during the pre-selected 2-hour time period and mention the scavenger hunt and you’ll receive a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
* The scavenger hunt and its affiliated promotions will only be taking place in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire stores.
**Edible Arrangements and its public relations agency will not retain any email addresses during this promotion, other than to notify winners of the prizes awarded.
Clues for Wednesday, August 15 from 11 A.M.- 1 P.M:
– ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be stopping by the easternmost portion of Massachusetts which is a huge New England tourist destination, especially during the summer months!
– This town has the initials ‘SY’ and is located between West Yarmouth and Dennis Port.
– The first traffic rotary in the United States is in this village at the intersection of River Street and Pleasant Street.
– This village is home to the Red Sox, no not the Boston Red Sox, the Red Sox that play in the Cape Cod Baseball League.
– ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be at the Edible Arrangements store located in a plaza near a popular pizza chain that shares its name with a classic game (if you get this answer, you’re spot on!) and songs by Van Morrison and most recently, Jessie J. http://www.ediblearrangements.com/Stores.aspx
Good Luck & Yummy Eats!!
Disclosure: I received an Edible Arrangement in exchange for sharing information about this Scavenger Hunt. No other compensation was received and all opinions always my own.