Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target.
Over the past six months my relatively healthy kiddo has had one health issue after the other. We’ve been back in forth to the hospital and Doctor’s office trying to come up with a treatment plan to nurse her back to good health. This has also meant we’ve spent time in our local pharmacies waiting for prescriptions to be filled and talking with the pharmacist about dosage amounts and side effects. I’m a worried mom and customer service especially with new prescriptions is important to me before I leave and go home. And that’s why our family visits our local Target Pharmacy – they make feeling better, better.
Whether you’re dealing with a sick child or refilling your monthly prescriptions, Target Pharmacy is committed to making your pharmacy experience more efficient, easier and overall a better experience. Often times when I visit other smaller pharmacies I feel like just a number in a sea of impatient cashiers who is rushing to get to everyone in line. I want to leave feeling confident that I understand my new medication and how and when to take it. Customer service is crucial and they were recently ranked “highest in customer satisfaction among mass merchandiser pharmacies by J.D. Power.”
So why choose Target as your primary pharmacy? The features are impressive – and for the entire month of April their focus is “Fill once. Earn twice. During Double Credit Days.” Read below for more ways Target Pharmacy is bringing you a refreshing approach to pharmacy:
- Flip the Script makes it easy to transfer to Target Pharmacy and can be done in-store, online or on your mobile device.
- Experience Pharmacy Rewards like never before. April is the perfect time to fill your scripts at because it’s Double Credit Days where you can earn rewards on stuff you love is quick and easy. Here’s how:
- Fill once. Earn twice. During Double Credit Days (entire month of April), you can earn rewards twice as fast and get 5% off the entire store—for a whole day!
- Guests earn 5% off certificate after filling 5 scripts.
- Fill your 5% shopping day faster by getting vaccinations. In fact, you can add family members to one account to get to five, faster.
If you are like me I go into Target with a short list and end up filling an entire truck with bags and things I didn’t know I needed or wanted! While the prices are affordable, I love to save a few dollars – and that is exactly what’s happened since I began filling my scripts at Target Pharmacy. By simply making the switch I’m getting rewarded, and it couldn’t be any easier!
I loved Target before – but love it even more now…I wasn’t even sure that was possible! For those of you who have Target’s close to you have you used Target Pharmacy before and/or would you considering “flipping the script”?
And now a special treat for my fellow Target lovers – a chance to win a $50 Target e-giftcard!
Happy Target Shopping!